- BLOG RULES
- SOCIAL NETWORKS POLICY
1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE OWNER
The websites www.muymolon.com and www.mrwonderfulshop.es are domain names owned by MR. WONDERFUL COMUNICATION S.L. with registered office at Avda. Diagonal, 435 - 4º-1ª Barcelona 08036 (BARCELONA) B65773400, registered in Barcelona Companies Registry, Ledger 1134, Entry 3601, File no. 20120000207786. and e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
2. DATA PROTECTION
WONDERFUL COMUNICATION S.L. is the Controller of the processing of the User's personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with that set forth in the regulations in force concerning the protection of personal data and the information society regulations in force, so you are provided with the following processing information:
Purpose of the processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations envisaged in carrying out processing are:
Sending commercial advertising communications, provided they have been previously authorised, by e-mail, fax, SMS or MMS, through social communities or any other electronic or physical medium, present or future, that makes commercial communications possible. Such communications shall be carried out by MR. WONDERFUL COMUNICATION S.L. and shall be related to its products and services, or those of its partners or suppliers with which it has reached a promotional agreement. In the latter case, third parties will never have access to your personal data.
- Carrying out statistical studies.
- Processing orders, requests or any other kind of query made by the user through the contact forms made available thereto.
- Sending the webpage's newsletter.
- If you submit your CV to our company electronically and/or through a web form, your data will be processed confidentially and for the sole purpose of processing your application. The data transfer shall be encrypted. If your data are modified in any way, please notify us as soon as possible so we can keep your data duly up-to-date.
Data preservation criteria: they are kept as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and when they are no longer necessary for that purpose they will be deleted with adequate security measures in order to guarantee pseudonymisation of the data or complete destruction of them.
Data recipients: In the absence of a legal obligation, MR. WONDERFUL COMUNICATION S.L. informs users and expressly warrants that their personal data will not be assigned to third parties under any circumstances, and that whenever there is any kind of assignment of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of Users will be previously requested.
International Transfers: There will be no International Transfers of data to third countries outside of the European Union.
The User's rights:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of your data and the limitation or objection to their processing.
- The right to present a complaint to the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if you consider the processing not to be in accordance with the regulations in force.
- You may revoke your consent to receiving commercial communications at any time by sending a request to the e-mail address email@example.com
Contact details to exercise your rights:
- Postal address: Avda. Diagonal, 435 - 4º-1ª Barcelona 08036 (BARCELONA)
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
By marking the relevant boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the contact form or presented on download forms, Users expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary in order for the provider to deal with their request. It is voluntary to include data in the other fields. The User warrants that the personal data provided to MR. WONDERFUL COMUNICATION S.L. are truthful and that he/she is responsible to report any modification to them.
All of the data requested through the website are compulsory, as they are necessary in order to provide the best possible service to the User. Unless all of the data are provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely in accordance with your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
MR. WONDERFUL COMUNICATION S.L. complies with the data protection regulations in force and represents that the data are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the individual concerned and will be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
MR. WONDERFUL COMUNICATION S.L. warrants that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies in order to apply the security measures stipulated by the data protection regulations in force in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has given them adequate information so they can exercise them.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website, including aspects such as but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and/or graphics, are the property of MR. WONDERFUL COMUNICATION S.L. or, if applicable, it holds a licence or express authorisation from the authors. All of the website's contents are duly protected by the intellectual and industrial property regulations, and registered in the relevant public registers.
Regardless of the purpose to which it is put, reproduction, in whole or in part, use, exploitation, distribution and commercial use requires, in any case, prior, written authorisation from MR. WONDERFUL COMUNICATION S.L. Any use not previously authorised is considered a serious breach of the author's intellectual or industrial property rights.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics that do not belong to MR. WONDERFUL COMUNICATION S.L. that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners. They are responsible for any dispute that may arise concerning them.
MR. WONDERFUL COMUNICATION S.L. acknowledges the holders of the relevant intellectual and industrial rights as their owners. Mere mention of them or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility concerning them whatsoever, or support, sponsorship or recommendation thereby.
If you have any comments to make regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, or any other comments about the website's contents, you can contact us through the following e-mail address email@example.com
5. EXEMPTION OF LIABILITY
MR. WONDERFUL COMUNICATION S.L. accepts no liability arising from the information published on its webpage whenever that information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party.
It is possible that the website may link to contents on third-party websites. Since MR. WONDERFUL COMUNICATION S.L. cannot always control the contents introduced by third parties on their respective websites, it accepts no liability for said contents.
In any case, it will immediately remove any contents that may infringe domestic or international legislation, morality or public policy, and will immediately remove the link to said website and inform the competent authorities about the contents in question.
MR. WONDERFUL COMUNICATION S.L. is not the controller of information and contents stored in, such as but not limited to, forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other medium that allows third parties to publish contents independently on the webpage of MR. WONDERFUL COMUNICATION S.L. However, pursuant to that set forth in the information society regulations in force, it makes itself available to all users, authorities and security forces, and will collaborate actively on the removal or, when applicable, blocking of all content that may affect or infringe domestic or international legislation, third-party rights or morality and public policy. If the user considers there to be contents on the website that may be classified in this manner, please notify the website administrator immediately.
This website has been reviewed and tested so it works correctly. In principle, correct operation may be guaranteed 365 days of the year, 24 hours a day. However, MR. WONDERFUL COMUNICATION S.L. does not rule out the possibility of there being certain programming errors or that there may be causes of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes or similar circumstances that make it impossible to access the webpage.
The web servers may automatically detect the user's IP address and domain name. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it is connected to the internet. All of this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that allows subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain solely statistical measurements that make it possible to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits to the web servers, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
6. BLOG BEHAVIOUR RULES
MR. WONDERFUL COMUNICATION S.L. thanks you for your interest in making use of our participation channels. Comments are a means of participation for all users of this medium.
If you would like to participate in our blogs, you must accept these rules:
1. The User’s liability. By participating in the website's blogs, you alone are responsible for the messages you publish on them and hold MR. WONDERFUL COMUNICATION S.L. harmless in relation to any claim that may arise for such reasons. If the messages contain material protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, the user warrants that he/she is the owner or has been authorised by the owner to publish them on the Blogs and holds MR. WONDERFUL COMUNICATION S.L. harmless in relation to any third-party claim that may arise for such reasons.
2. Before publishing a message, the user must select the appropriate blog. Messages that are not in accordance with the blog's theme may be deleted. It is utterly prohibited to publish promotions and links to commercial offers, advertising, promotional material, chain letters or any direct or indirect promotional activity or any other type of comment that is not in accordance with the normal development of the blogs' themes.
3. The user must respect the rest of the users. The user must be tolerant and respectful in his/her messages and opinions of other users. Messages may be deleted if they may be considered to infringe third-party rights or upset the peaceful development of the blogs.
4. MR. WONDERFUL COMUNICATION S.L. reserves the right to reproduce, modify or publish the messages published on the website's blogs in accordance with the appropriate terms and means without the user being entitled to any kind of compensation therefor.
5. MR. WONDERFUL COMUNICATION S.L. is not liable for that published on the website's blogs nor does it warrant the truthfulness or accuracy of any information published thereon. The user who sends the messages or information is responsible for their contents.
6. MR. WONDERFUL COMUNICATION S.L. does not warrant the availability or continuity of the website's blogs service, and may modify it, suspend it or remove it from the website without prior notice at any time.
7. If the user may be affected by legal action or detects misuse of the website's blogs by other users, he/she may inform MR. WONDERFUL COMUNICATION S.L. through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
8. The user shall hold MR. WONDERFUL COMUNICATION S.L. harmless in relation to any claim that may arise in relation to messages the user has published on the blogs or any other conduct linked to or arising from use of the website's blogs by the user.
7. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
SOCIAL NETWORKS POLICY
1. Information about the controller of the processing of data stored on the official page of MR. WONDERFUL COMUNICATION S.L. on the social network
2. Data of minors or legally incapacitated persons
Access to and registration on this social network is prohibited to children under fourteen (14) years old, so it is also prohibited for children under fourteen (14) years old to access and use the CONTROLLER's official page on it. If any user is legally incapacitated, the CONTROLLER advises that the consented assistance of the person holding parental rights or guardianship of the user or his/her legal representative is required in order to access and use the CONTROLLER's official page. The CONTROLLER accepts no liability that may arise from the use of its official page by children and incapacitated persons; their legal representatives are liable in each case.
3. Identification of the company name of the controller of the file
The user is hereby informed that the CONTROLLER, with registered office at Avda. Diagonal, 435 - 4º-1ª Barcelona 08036 (BARCELONA), is the controller of the files and processing whereby the user's personal data are gathered and stored as a consequence of registration on and use of the CONTROLLER's official page on the social network, notwithstanding any processing controlled by the owner of the social network that our official page is on.
4. Purposes for which personal data are used, information and consent
The personal data provided voluntarily by the user to the CONTROLLER through its official page shall be included in data processing controlled by the CONTROLLER in order to provide the user with information from the CONTROLLER by e-mail, fax, SMS and MMS, through social communities or through any other electronic or physical medium, present or future, that makes it possible to send commercial communications, send a newsletter to subscribed users, exchange information with the CONTROLLER and other users, and establish communication with third parties.
From the moment the user uses this official page, he/she grants his/her free, unequivocal, specific, informed and express consent to the processing of his/her personal data by the CONTROLLER for the correct provision of said services in accordance with that stipulated in this policy.
The user is free to use the CONTROLLER's official page on this social network so, if the user does not agree with the processing of his/her data for said purposes, he/she must not use it or provide his/her personal data.
The user may share text, photos, videos and other kinds of information and/or content through the CONTROLLER's official page, which shall be subject to this policy and the Platform's Rules and Conditions. The user shall be responsible for all of the content published being in accordance with the legislation in force, this policy and the Platform's Rules.
The user may only publish personal data, photographs and information or other content that he/she owns or for which he/she has authorisation from third parties on the CONTROLLER's official page.
The CONTROLLER shall be entitled to remove from this official page (unilaterally and without previously notifying or receiving authorisation from the user) any content published by the user when the user infringes or breaches the legislation in force, the rules stipulated in this policy and the Platform's Rules.
5. Identification of the recipients to whom the CONTROLLER intends to assign or communicate data
The user is warned that any information and content published on the CONTROLLER's official page on the social network may be known by the other users of the official page and the social networking platform. Consequently, all information and content published by the user on the CONTROLLER's official page on this social network will be communicated to the rest of the users by the very nature of the service.
The CONTROLLER only envisages assigning or communicating data that, in accordance with the legislation in force, must be given to judges, courts, public authorities and competent administrative authorities.
6. Other third-party service providers
The CONTROLLER warns the user that it is only liable for and warrants the confidentiality, security and processing of the data in accordance with this policy in relation to personal data it gathers from the user through this official page on the social network. It has no kind of liability regarding processing and subsequent use of the personal data that may be made both by the owner of the social network or by third-party information society service providers that may access such data as service providers or in the performance of their business, third parties that establish hyperlinks to the social network, or controllers to whom the CONTROLLER sends users registered on this official page through hyperlinks.
7. Data quality
The CONTROLLER warns the user that, unless there is legally constituted representation, no user may use the identity of another person and communicate their personal data, so the user, at all times, must take into account that he/she may only provide personal data concerning his/her own identity and that are adequate, pertinent, current, exact and truthful. In any case, the user must respect the privacy of third parties, whether or not they are users of the social network or the CONTROLLER's official page on it.
8. The Interested Party's rights:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of your data and the limitation or objection to their processing.
- The right to present a complaint to the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es/es) if you consider the processing not to be in accordance with the regulations in force.
9. Other information of interest
The CONTROLLER may, at any time, modify and/or replace this policy, which shall replace, complete and/or modify that currently published herein. Therefore, the user must periodically access it in order to keep up-to-date with it.
In addition, the user may view the rules and policies published by the owner of the social network for the use thereof.